brettjsand2000

Gatornationals Roll Call

21 posts in this topic

Im a member, and I am totally against weight restrictions, and think the safety rules are just fine. So they are listening to me.... just saying.

I think this particular comment right here is a prime example as of why things are the way they are... just saying.

I think this particular comment right here is a prime example as of why things are the way they are... just saying.

I'll take that as a compliment, cause I think everything is fine. Why is it that those who don't agree, are wrong and stupid and mocked and everything else? There's a difference between not being heard, and not getting your way.

Im a member, and I am totally against weight restrictions, and think the safety rules are just fine. So they are listening to me.... just saying.

I'll take that as a compliment, cause I think everything is fine. Why is it that those who don't agree, are wrong and stupid and mocked and everything else? There's a difference between not being heard, and not getting your way.

It has nothing to do with not getting our way. Take weight minimums out of the topic. If "the safety rules are just fine." Then take it out of "WE WANT YOUR INPUT". It's pretty clear if everything is fine. Then no input is needed from the Racer's.

I'm just saying that I think all voices are being heard, weather anything is done, or not. There are things that I don't necessarily agree with what the psda does. But I certainly support them. I mean, who else is there? If psda folds, who else is there?

Well, I agree that Gaternationals is one of the best events of the year.  It is the farthest to travel for us but it is my favorite and I look forward to it the most! Bennett Motorsports will be at this race with our fleet trying to break some records.

I will be there this year, as well as a few of my local racing buds. I'm a little unclear of the weight restriction being talked about. Guess I need to go to PSDA and do some reading???

Edited by StotesberryRacing

Its getting closer...any idea who all in the 4-stroke game is planning on going?  Racers Edge...Currie....OMW....Cuervo ?  Can't wait to see the results and hopefully some videos (cough...Brett...cough!)   :)