Sign in to follow this  
Southside

Gs powered Trx build

18 posts in this topic

Last winter I built (but no longer own) a pretty unique street powered trx that would be a pretty cool first post on this category but I need someone to post the pics for me.

Here's the details on the bike for now

+3" stretched Honda trx 250r chassis modded for gs motor, chrome oem a-arms, marvin shaws , +14 swingarm, jj&a gun drilled shooter axle, 26"x12" 16 paddle sand blasters, spindle mount fronts, custom hydro dipped plastics, 1325cc suzuki gs, ported head, web cams, 13.5 to 1, falicon prepped suzuki crank, lockup, S&K drag cut trans, star racing 4 into 1 header.

Custom seats Louisiana did the seat and mr bling motorsports did all of the polishing.

If someone could post the pics for me text me at 810-300-7639

I never had it to a track with a timing system but it ran side by side with several bikes that ran 4.0s so I would estimate somewhere in they range, it was a very heavy bike, around 650lbs with me on it. If I had more time with the bike to get it 100% right and dialed in, I'm confident it would of easily gotten down in the 3's

what i meant was  i'm sure it has a lot of really interesting details that would be cool to see. 

not trying to start a pissing match  cheese n rice!