Sign in to follow this  
Buddy Hammett

Please take a min to read. Introducing myself to the forum.

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

Id like to take just a min of your time to introduce myself to you. For those racers who may not know me, I recently took over the Sand Drag series "Pro Truck Nationals." We are a sand drag promotion group for all makes and models. I have been involved in sand drags for 20 years.. If you have a Car, ATVs, dragsters, jeeps, Buggies, trucks ext.. and you want to race it, we have a class.

PTN has been putting on high quality events for several years in the mid west. Please go to protrucknationals.com to learn more.

Pro Sand Drags Association and the PTN are joining for 3 special events this season.. Please see my post in Sand Drag section for more info and pics... PSDA RECORDS AND RULES, will apply during the heads up classes.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via email or cell. We are always looking for new sponsors, if your interested in getting your business on board and helping the sport we have affordable marketing packages avlb.

Thank you all for the time!

Buddy Hammett

Buddy@protrucknationals.com

248-755-9175 call or text.

edy5yqur.jpg

Mid West Coatings Inc

Pro Truck Nationals

Can't wait for both those races one in June and one in September can't wait to run agents some sportsman trucks in the iron man class trucks vs bikes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk