Sign in to follow this  
JohnTabata1

Redline Racing 10mil super cub and Wheelman Chassis

23 posts in this topic

sweet bike. rear shock is too soft..

Cam I got this chassis dialed...

It probably has something to do with that horrible suspension geometry.

👠Tyler knows wat up

the oem chassis's swingarm, shock, no link, front sproket relationship is crap.   with that much sag on a run its better( ppphh) but the chain is rubbing like hell on whatever chain slider or just bare swingarm pivot is in there.  plus there is no suspension travel left at all..  the angle of the rear shock is so bad there is almost no shock action.  what is there is stressing the frame and swingarm attachment point severely, i'm sure under power the shock is bottomed out ( i'm guessing) the motor is pulling the chain upwards with that much angle and actually lifting some of the weight off the rear tires.  

the oem chassis's swingarm, shock, no link, front sproket relationship is crap.   with that much sag on a run its better( ppphh) but the chain is rubbing like hell on whatever chain slider or just bare swingarm pivot is in there.  plus there is no suspension travel left at all..  the angle of the rear shock is so bad there is almost no shock action.  what is there is stressing the frame and swingarm attachment point severely, i'm sure under power the shock is bottomed out ( i'm guessing) the motor is pulling the chain upwards with that much angle and actually lifting some of the weight off the rear tires.

Fo realz? 😂

yea bro..

i'll pm you.  if i post more in here i'll just get ridiculed..  i'm tired of that  not my fault the atv scene is a lil stiff headed..

Thx but I got this... I have a lot of time into setting up this stock frame chassis. I race against mostly bigger mtrs in chassis...and run as fast or faster than them at the hill.

yea bro..

i'll pm you. if i post more in here i'll just get ridiculed.. i'm tired of that not my fault the atv scene is a lil stiff headed..

Post it, who cares about these sensitive sissies....that's the damn problem, everyone is so damn up tight about everything.