Sign in to follow this  
Jamie Ritsema

Pics of your drag bikes

34 posts in this topic

Here is my drag bike the name is "Public Enemy" it is getting a make over right now by proformance prototypes new pics coming soonyra9a6u9.jpgujygedyg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured I will post up my two 4-stroke bikes.

'05 TRX450R "Punisher". High comp 450cc SB/SS engine by Wicked Motors in Frostburg, MD.  Full weight chassis that is mostly stock except the +4" Stellar Swinger & Marvin Shaw Comps up front:

54.jpg

52.jpg

60.jpg

63.jpg

'04 TRX450R "Me Gusta!" 545cc engine w/ over ride by Racers Edge in Tucson, AZ.  Middle weight chassis...rigid, JJ&A 3-spoke fronts, Turbo Chassis bar, +4" Stellar Swinger, and JJ&A Play Axle

apr_12_2014_15.jpg

apr_12_2014_17.jpg

apr_12_2014_19.jpg

apr_12_2014_14.jpg

Edited by ghott

Figured I will post up my two 4-stroke bikes.

'05 TRX450R "Punisher". High comp 450cc SB/SS engine by Wicked Motors in Frostburg, MD. Full weight chassis that is mostly stock except the +4" Stellar Swinger & Marvin Shaw Comps up front:

54.jpg

52.jpg

60.jpg

63.jpg

'04 TRX450R "Me Gusta!" 545cc engine w/ over ride by Racers Edge in Tucson, AZ. Middle weight chassis...rigid, JJ&A 3-spoke fronts, Turbo Chassis bar, +4" Stellar Swinger, and JJ&A Play Axle

apr_12_2014_15.jpg

apr_12_2014_17.jpg

apr_12_2014_19.jpg

apr_12_2014_14.jpg

I like the name punisher!!

Looking good fellas.  Brett, if I had some stuff that looked that nice, I don't think I'd be able to run it...I'd just sit in the garage and stare at it all weekend heh.

Big brother and little brother:

450r_x2_1.jpg

450r_x2_2.jpg

Can't wait to see that motor mounted in the bracket hustler Brett what cc is it bigger the the 770 sand hustler?

Went to the Raptor Rally in Winchester Bay, OR. And swept the Show and Shine. Won people's choice award and best of show with the new bike and also won the unlimited class with the Sand Hustler bike.

ura8ejem.jpg